Spectrum (Charter Communications)
is Voted the Worst Cable Service in America
FYI finds Spectrum, has two issues: 1. They charge their black, brown and seniors clients more for their cable services. They promise one rate and bill an increased rate.
2. Spectrum has terrible customer service, with over 200,000 complaints. FYM rates them an ‘F’ grade. A business without great customer service is a bad business. They have no contact information on their site. So, we went to great lengths to find their information. I would avoid this website & company.
Phone number: 1-855-757-7328
Charter Communications Operating, LLC
Our goal is to transition people off money, off GMO foods, and show people how to be healthy. The world is so abundant, no, need for money… just share and love each other. This global map will help you spread love while growing and sharing food.
REAL TALK 701: BILL COSBY AND AMERICA’S CHANGING LANDSCAPE: GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
Bill Cosby MAY be a rapist. Bill Cosby MAY be innocent. At this point we simply do NOT know the truth. None of us were in the settings with him and these women. None of us have video evidence. What we have areallegations, and an admission of giving women drugs that they consented to taking during a time period where drug culture was much different. Today people still drink alcohol, take ecstasy, take Percocet’s, take Molly, and smoke marijuana before having sex. Are we now saying that buying and supplying the substance makes consensual sex impossible? Is all sex while inebriated illegal? If so, then why did you applaud Jay-Z and Beyonce’s duet “Drunk in Love”? Why do you support artists like The Weeknd, Drake, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and many others that sing and rap about having sex while on drugs? No, that’s not what you’re saying. What you’re saying is that you want Bill Cosby to be guilty. You want him to PAY. You want him to PAY for the crimes of other people not named Bill Cosby.
You want Bill Cosby to pay for the man that raped you and got away with it. You want him to pay for the man that raped your sister, your wife, your friend, your classmate, and all the other rapists that got away. You want to give these women a voice, even if you possibly sacrifice an innocent man. You want justice because RAPE IS HORRIBLE. So are LYNCHINGS for being falsely accused. Let’s be clear. BILL COSBY DIDN’T RAPE YOU. That pain that you feel is not his fault. He is a man that cheated on his wife and he and his wife worked their issue out. Bill Cosby played a character on TV. He is not Dr. Huxtable, just like Rick Ross was not a gangster. Rick Ross was a prison guard. Both men played a persona. It was an act. Bill Cosby is a flawed human being that many of you wish would stop trying to hold the black community accountable for our personal failings. Here is a newsflash. Flawed men and women can lead you. Dr. King had flaws. Malcolm X had flaws. Bill Clinton has flaws. Barack Obama has flaws. All of these flawed people would deserve their day in court. Flawed people can teach you something or speak on a topic that needs to be addressed. GOD DOESN’T MAKE PERFECT PEOPLE. The greatest king in the bible was David and he was flawed. People hate him for telling us to pull up our pants, stop making yourself an EASIER target of institutional racism, to educate yourself, and to stop killing ourselves but telling white people #blacklivesmatter. If we don’t value our lives why should anyone else?
America has changed. We no longer want the facts, we want the gossip. We want to judge the world without the world judging us. We want to be treated fairly, but we cry and scream sexism, homophobia, classism, or racism when our own chickens come home to roost. Bill Cosby MAY be guilty, but you don’t know that yet. So what does your premature judgment of him say about you when you don’t qualify your statements? There is a difference between saying “Bill Cosby is a Rapist” and “Bill Cosby is accused of Rape”. There is a difference between saying “Bill Cosby is a Rapist” and “I believe that Bill Cosby raped those women”. The fact that so many educated professionals are so intellectually lazy, reckless, and are willing to blatantly risk your credibility without knowing the facts speaks about your character and leads one to believe you may have ulterior motives for ignoring the one FACT that none of us can dispute. We were not there! So to the educated individuals that are leading the charge against Bill Cosby, it some regards it doesn’t matter if he is GUILTY. You are also guilty of being reckless, irrational, unprofessional, and worst of all selfish. We cannot trust you. You don’t need facts. You are willing to risk misleading the public based on allegations alone. You are not loyal to the people and the lesser educated. You are a prisoner of your feelings and pride.
You are treating this man in a way that NONE of you would want to be treated. You are ignoring the racism in this country’s past and present. You are falling for ridiculous notions that a black man addressing institutional racism on national television (1968) would go unpunished for raping blonde white women during the same time period they killed Dr. King, Malcolm X, falsely accused and imprisoned Geronimo Pratt, took down the Black Panthers, and created Mandatory Sentencing Drug laws. Bill Cosby was a big fish that any District Attorney would have loved to catch. We must stop with the irrational logic. Some of you have even been foolish enough to say “well some are lying, but they all can’t be lying. If one is telling the truth that is enough”. So are we just going to ignore the criminal actions of the women caught lying and attempting to extort him? Are we going to ignore the fact that attorneys corralled and vetted these liars and then presented them to the world as credible plaintiffs and accusers? Why aren’t these attorneys being sanctioned? Worst of all, you are saying that if 49 women lied and 1 woman told the truth, that we should excuse 49 criminals to catch 1. How can you justify the logic of excusing 49 women willing to put a man in prison for a crime he didn’t commit unless he pays them off? This irrational logic is mind boggling.
If you are willing to standby and watch the criminal justice system tell you that you didn’t watch a “RECKLESS HOMICIDE” on video of 12 year old Tamir Rice by a police officer that was previously found to have shown “a pattern of a lack of maturity, indiscretion, and not following instructions” and who’s own previous commanding officer said “I do not believe time nor training will be able to change or correct these deficiencies”, but you are willing to believe that they have enough evidence to prosecute Bill Cosby for an interaction over 11 years ago without video, then we should not be surprised that the new standard is akin to the old standard. Black Males are Guilty Until Proven Guilty. You are guilty of getting yourself killed by the police. You are guilty of crimes that you haven’t been convicted of. You are guilty if you are found innocent of crimes in a court of law (O.J. Simpson). You are GUILTY if you are rich, poor, educated, or uneducated. You are Guilty because your skin color has become synonymous with evil. The Bad Guys wear black (skin). That is why the media can convict Bill Cosby of Rape without a trial and you believe it. That is why the media can call him a rapist without the facts to prove it and you still watch and there is no outcry for fair and unbiased journalism. The media no longer reports the facts, they create them.
Bill Cosby hasn’t been found guilty. If you are belittling people for wanting the facts before they pronounce judgment, then we should look at you closely and ask “What is so broken inside of you that you would want someone to be humiliated and punished without a trial?”. The new rule in America’s changing landscape is “Do unto other as you would have them do unto you… unless I don’t like the person”. A blueprint is being created. Grand Juries are being rigged to protect police, and the media no longer has to wait for facts before condemning someone. People will say that Bill Cosby’s own actions have destroyed. That’s only true when you know the facts about what his actions were. You don’t. Until you do, your recklessness and disregard for knowing the truth is what is destroying Bill Cosby. Your willful ignorance and premature decision to judge him is killing him, just as our willful ignorance of the law and weak males prematurely deciding to father children with women they don’t want is destroying our community and creating bitterness and strife.
Ladies, be careful of these weak men without facts attacking Bill Cosby. You would never want to be with someone that is willing to vilify, condemn, and destroy people based on speculation without solid facts. That’s the manifestation of a negative character trait. It may start with Bill Cosby, but it can end up being you next. In non-emergencies real men lead based on facts. This is not an emergency and no one is in immediate danger. These cowardly and prematurely judging males are showing you their true character. Believe them. This isn’t a coin toss. This is a man’s life. This is the permanent branding of man with the worst label imaginable. You don’t call that choice in the air. You wait until the jury’s verdict has landed. Well, at least that is what a real man would do. Then again, you have a lot of grown males masquerading as men and acting temperamental and petulant as they do all kinds of unmanly things to appease women. There are things MEN shouldn’t do. Real men should try our best not to lie on one another. Be a man and admit the only truth. “Is Bill Cosby a rapist?”. He may or he may not be, but my belief is not fact. The only fact that I can state is “I do not know”. That is the answer of a man that chooses not to risk lying on another man. Be a man of good character and make your words mean something. Don’t risk discrediting your manhood just to be liked. We all want to be treated fairly, so let’s start by giving the fairness and respect that we hope to one day receive.
Bill Cosby has supported the following charities listed below:
Bill and his wife have also donated millions to colleges and all his television shows have uplifted the moral fiber and consciousness of a billion plus people globally.
Follow the steps below and make white supremacy obsolete:
1. Most importantly, people of color must stop focusing, believing & fueling a false narratives about people of color.Racism is a false belief/concept created by our (Europeans) oppressors to economically dominate the world. People of color are very powerful since we make up 90% of the world’s population. The purpose of racism, sexism and police brutality is to keep the masses and the poor separated and distracted from an imperialistic agenda.—–o
Fact: people of color make up 90% of the global population. Europeans created lies to oppress all people of color. Religion(s) were created by man to control and oppress people of color and poor communities. The only way to solve this issue is to simply walk away and stop giving the system our: power, money, labor or energy.
How to make a corrupt system obsolete? All oppressed people must stop renting or buying real estate from (Europeans) people and banks. Only buy or rent housing from people of color and black owned banks. If you have $500… it would be smart to buy a piece of inexpensive land that you own. Visit: Zillow.com and buy a house or land from $500 plus.
Our main interest must be land. There are over 20 million abandoned homes in America, buy a fixer upper so you can own the land. People of color must buy land. Hire a white person to buy the land for you. Only buy or trade food from people of color. Buy everything from people of color…. only work for yourself and .or for people of color. If you need help, call our office: 213-784-1018
2. We must change the way we think.Fact: Black people started civilization 3.4 million years ago. Fact: The earth is 4.5 billion years old, not 6000 years old. Fact: All human beings come from West Africa; humanity was birthed from a black woman 280,000 years ago, not from Adam & eve. Fact: Blacks are the original Kings, Queens, Pharaohs, Gods and Goddesses. Fact: Blacks created: Agriculture, architecture, language, math, trade, mining, global exploration, art, music, instrument’s, jewels, the wheel, the car, spices, clothing, the binary code for computers, the cell phone, light, we built the first universities and libraries, we created religions… current religions like Christianity and the Catholic church stole from our religious books. Fact: Black slaves built 6 countries and made America the richest country in the world. During slavery–America made over $100 trillion dollars from free black dehumanizing labor. For the last 500 years, blacks have enriched America at an estimated of $250 trillion in free labor, economic terrorism (Black Wall street) & unjustified incarceration and stolen land. This means we have the ability to build nations.
3. Only buy / support black businesses. We must start small cash based businesses. See below. People of color must shift away from USD currency. We have to gift, barter and or trade for goods and services. Stop using banks and use Bitcoin & black owned banks. Join our free Global Sharing Community and find like-minded friends who will help you build free housing, plant free food, etc. | enter
4. Grow organic food everywhere. (European) supremacist have historically destroyed people of color through Sugar, fats and the worst foods are subsidized by our government. Our healthcare industry is the number #2 killer of people of color. People of color have to control our own food production, without exception. You can grow food in 6 days (super foods) for $4. Download our free organic global food map. You can find free healthy food, today.
5. We must home school children of color and teach them the truth of our history, sciences, how to start a small business, good health care, etc. People of color and poor people must drop kick false man mad religions and dogmas that oppress us.
(All black children & adults must know the following: 1. How to grow food. 2. How to purchase land and own & build our shelter. 3. Start a small cash based business by having a good skill. (It could be baking cookies). People of color must own and produce goods and service for our own global community. 4. We must be home schooled–No exception. No one should educate our people except our people. 5. We must teach: kindness, compassion, love, self-protection, courage and how powerful we are. (These five concepts would change the world.) Join our community and trade goods and services. | enter
6. Every black person must start a small tax-free cash based business. You can start a business for free. (sell cookies, produce underwear, lawn care, build houses for people of color, grow food for your community, sell toilet tissue, etc.). We provide a cool list of businesses below.
7. Learn how to build and own a sustainable house for under $2500. For example a container house, habaterra house, etc. Every black person should know how to build shelter. Once you control your shelter and food you will be independent of (European) people and the system.
8. People of color must move out of—occupied ‘terrorist’ communities. In communities like Ferguson, Newark, NJ, etc… we are hunted, murdered and caged for profit. We have to move–Noexceptions. Every time you pay taxes or buy from other group (Europeans) we are oppressing ourselves. Our book, Live for Free Worldwide will help you find the best places to live for free for people of color.
9. How to make the prison industrial complex obsolete? All prisoners must stop working, immediately. Profits would end and the incentives to lock up black and brown people would end. If you’re coming out of jail… start a business and never look back. If you need free housing… contact us: 213-784-1018 or join our community | enter
Lastly, black people have to focus on:
- Only embrace a true and positive narrative about ourselves. Ignore all aspects of (European) supremacy… whatever you ignore–no longer to exist. If you are approached by the police or (Europeans) in authority, be quiet, soft and know they have no power and don’t exist. You only attract what you focus on and what you think exist. Be polite and ignore their existence. Now, since all humans are from West Africa… we are all black. 90% of all people are good… expect kindness from people who are kind to you.
- Stop expecting our oppressors to take care of people of color. We are more than capable of taking care of ourselves.
- Start expecting the best from each other and empower each other.
- Only focus on building our own nation and demand global sovereignty–like the Indians. Only eat food we grow–drop kick GMOs and chemicals in the food. I recommend becoming a Vegan… it will save your life.
- Black people need to drop kick traditional health care and live a Vegan lifestyle and heal thy self (earthclinic.com)
- Never ever work for our (European) oppressors unless we own the company.
Simply expect the best from our people and lovingly support each other. If we do these things—our world would change in an instant.
We love Ida B. Wells, she helped 6000 people of color walk away from oppression. If this 5’2 woman can walk away–so can we! Ida is the first activist who would NOT give up her seat on the train! Bravo Ida, Bravo!| enter